The Insanity Box The Insanity Box

Not enough LSD

I wasn't on enough LSD to have this game make sense, but it was a good substitute.

C'mon, pox, you're from debaucherous canada. Hook a NGer up with that sweet, sweet 'cid so I can play your game and have it make complete sense.

poxpower responds:

I got bored at like 10% of trying to make that game like a seizure-inducing drug trip :O

If I was a great coder, I could make a game where you just take drugs and the screen gets all fucked up as you play the game and it gets impossibly hard and insane just because the enemies are flying frogs and you're seeing colors like blurple and grue all over the place.

Project Inthri 3 Project Inthri 3

TWO HANDED!!!

You HAD to have known when you made this game it would be played two handed... AWESOME. Total ambidextrous experience.

Synching up both ships in your head... it was mindblowing. Strangley, it ends up I actually play BETTER left handed... who knew?

I wish ALL shooter games were two handed... it would revolutionize the genre....

Tutorial: Spinney Stuff Tutorial: Spinney Stuff

Pretty cool for a tutorial

I don't even have flash, but I was impressed by the things you could do with this technique. Too bad you didn't show how to make a smooth loop where the hovering effect would continue indefinitely.

Capt-Awesome responds:

yeash well using what i have made it shouldnt be that hard to do

Noobie FAQ Noobie FAQ

Ah, yes, nepotism is GOOD.

OGM!! J00 4|23 734 /\/\4|{3|) |_||-| |=|_45|-|!!!!!

You should put a link in your sig that says: Click here if you are retarded. It would save us all a bunch of time.

n00b: OMG!! BusH iz teh suck!!!

reg: And why is that, exactly?

n00b: Uh, becawse he is teh dum?

reg: Please die, and go to bum's flash.

bumcheekcity responds:

I have got a link in my sig, and i'll change it in a bit. That would be a very goo dway of dealing with n00bs, though :D

Crimson Warfare Crimson Warfare

WHY IS THIS NOT ON THE FRONT?!!!

This should be on the front page. This is possibly the best game ever, right next to Madness Interactive and Disorderly. I've never seen a C&C style game so beautifully pulled off on flash.

Kick A Frog Kick A Frog

You get to kick a frog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*kicks a frog*

*continues kicking frog for 30 minutes*

*has brief heart attack from laughing too hard*

*resumes kicking frog*

Shrike, you are now officially God. Can I be your prophet?

TheShrike responds:

LOL... thanks!
I knew the people on the politics BBS would appriciate this. I'm glad you like it. Keep on kickin!