View Profile FUNKbrs

27 Movie Reviews

i feel like you wrote this about my life. Also I liked the classic styling.

Dude, fuck yeah. I have not been this happy about a flash in a long time. It's like you didn't give a fuck just enough. Probably maximum effort to enjoyment rating, which is a weird and rare skill.

Let me start this by saying

BRUUUUUUHHHHH.

This is 10/10 the EXACT sort of content I hope to find on NG. I hope this review isn't too useless in that it doesn't point out points for improvement, but remixing free domain 50's vids with animation is EXACTLY the correct purpose of the flash medium .

This is the sort of thing I would expect to see in a film festival competition.

And watch it win.

My only regret was that this was too short.

Well played NGer, well played.

SomeonesEx responds:

THANK YOU very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about it
This kind of enthusiasm is the only thing that keeps me going.

21 Game Reviews

Good mechanics, lots of challenge, strategy. The world map is a little clunky, but the gameplay is fast paced and engaging. As short as it was I thoroughly enjoyed it. Excellent challenge to satisfaction ratio.

decent little game. It could use a little pizzaz but it demonstrates the taxi cab game principle just fine.

Extar responds:

Thanks for playing!

Controls are a little sloppy, but only a little. Everything else about the game was pretty solid, high replay value, nice array of different difficulty enemies. The various types of exploding crates were also a nice feature. Nearly perfect. Nearly.

104 Audio Reviews

Very interesting use of polyrhythms. Track always kept me guessing. The steel drums sounded very metallic and punctuated.

Asskick247 responds:

yeah, just sorta put alotta instruments together on an app called BeepBox. i dont play instruments irl, but thanks for the review!

Sounds like you cut the guitar track then added drums after.

Guitars sound good, but that lumpy-bumpy out of rhythm sound comes from not putting rhythm in from the beginning.

Sounds like good game music, but ti's super cheesy. It wouldn't take too much processing on top of those synths to make them sound much less stock

PsiStarOfficial responds:

Ok thanks for your feedback. I'll try to make something better next time (because I agree with you tbh) :)

8 Art Reviews

Another masterpiece.

When they ban memes, I'm going to need your Spongebob drawing talents on my side for drawing new spongebob memes. The European Union has already passed Article 13. This picture proves you are the one that can save us all.

RefurbishdSevenSeize responds:

When the meme war is over and we must start again, I pledge my allegiance to you.

I like how the dog looks like he's laughing as the ducks fly past the hunter.

Knowing Duck Hunt reference?

RefurbishdSevenSeize responds:

I don't think he played it, but I definitely did.

Sometimes a small pneumatic combustion cannon is the right tool for the job. At least when the job is spraying blood and gore into a fine mist, anyways.

FUNK brs @FUNKbrs