View Profile FUNKbrs

27 Movie Reviews

i feel like you wrote this about my life. Also I liked the classic styling.

Dude, fuck yeah. I have not been this happy about a flash in a long time. It's like you didn't give a fuck just enough. Probably maximum effort to enjoyment rating, which is a weird and rare skill.

Let me start this by saying

BRUUUUUUHHHHH.

This is 10/10 the EXACT sort of content I hope to find on NG. I hope this review isn't too useless in that it doesn't point out points for improvement, but remixing free domain 50's vids with animation is EXACTLY the correct purpose of the flash medium .

This is the sort of thing I would expect to see in a film festival competition.

And watch it win.

My only regret was that this was too short.

Well played NGer, well played.

SomeonesEx responds:

THANK YOU very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about it
This kind of enthusiasm is the only thing that keeps me going.

19 Game Reviews

It's the Tom Fulp redemption arc, and I am totally here for it.

Excellent game. The arcade coins system really adds to the replay value. I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the Necromancy orb, though. I like how it combines the best parts of a tower defense and a melee based fighter.

gamemakertim responds:

Thank you! The vampire and necromancer orbs will be available next patch.

No animations for attacks, no character graphics at all, and then add weird creepy imaginary text-only sexual encounters?

Seems too much like a text-only RPG to justify being an arena battle game.

If you want to see this done right, look at Sands of the Coliseum (also on NG) to see a good example of turn based fight mechanics.

103 Audio Reviews

Sounds like you cut the guitar track then added drums after.

Guitars sound good, but that lumpy-bumpy out of rhythm sound comes from not putting rhythm in from the beginning.

Sounds like good game music, but ti's super cheesy. It wouldn't take too much processing on top of those synths to make them sound much less stock

Lagiarathalos responds:

Ok thanks for your feedback. I'll try to make something better next time (because I agree with you tbh) :)

Not bad. The synths were almost too crispy in that they didn't sound particularly organic, but all the tracks cut well and the mastering and final volumes were definitely on point.

Loose-Rocks responds:

thanks my dude.

it's part of new stuff i've been pumping out.

420 blz

8 Art Reviews

Another masterpiece.

When they ban memes, I'm going to need your Spongebob drawing talents on my side for drawing new spongebob memes. The European Union has already passed Article 13. This picture proves you are the one that can save us all.

VariantSeven responds:

When the meme war is over and we must start again, I pledge my allegiance to you.

I like how the dog looks like he's laughing as the ducks fly past the hunter.

Knowing Duck Hunt reference?

VariantSeven responds:

I don't think he played it, but I definitely did.

Sometimes a small pneumatic combustion cannon is the right tool for the job. At least when the job is spraying blood and gore into a fine mist, anyways.

FUNK brs @FUNKbrs