O&J Kagerou Pan O&J Kagerou Pan

Amazingly random

I had the most wonderful seizure... it was great. All the flashing colors and whatnot... i wish I was on acid.

Oh, and make a flash with my music... or else.

Blue N' Pink-existential Blue N' Pink-existential

WIN

I laughed.

I cried.

I was reminded of painful childhood memories.

Never before have so few defined parameters meant so much....

SevenSeize responds:

I love you.

WadeFulp: Internet Badass WadeFulp: Internet Badass

OMFGILUFFJ00!!!

Nice to see some real regs like F00D get in on some really sweet flash. It was like a postcard from heaven.... or a dirty Russian brothel, I can't really tell which.

In short, anything with ZZ Top in it is awesome. Instant classic.

f0d responds:

ZZ top has some really long ass beards

Strategy Guide Ep. 4 Strategy Guide Ep. 4

I missed this series...

It was so cold... so.... cold....

But now it's back, and that's awesome. As a bong smoking little brother, I totally relate to unorthodox elder sibling ownage. Plus, it had a cheezy japanese hair metal song. I mean, you can't beat that, damnit.

Dancin' Fish Man Dancin' Fish Man

For the effort, it's rather impressive.

Considering how tiny the filesize is, you did a really good job. The loop is nice and smooth, the colors in the background are downright awesome, and the little monocle'd dude was cool.

It'll be interesting to see where you go with this character.

The Truth About NG The Truth About NG

OH! THE HORROR!!!!!!

You have no idea the things they've made me do... the things they've made ALL of us do! They must be stopped!

(lollerskates)

The Vagina Shong The Vagina Shong

That was hilarious!!!!

*shameless plug*

So, what are the chances of getting you to put some flash to my audio? PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE?!

Preferrably liberate the cheese.

----Teh Duke of Cool Ranch.

PureCarnage responds:

Sup!!! Glad you saw it, I was waiting for it. What do you need, I'll gladly contrib, I'm working my ass off right now on my super-hero comedy. If it's stock (ie... already something I created) have at it... if you need it fresh, I'm in production right now so it'll have to wait.

Banned Down South Banned Down South

Don't you just luff teh nepotism?

DON'T BE GAY SPARKY!!! DON'T BE GAY!!!!

I love the preloader by the way.

PureCarnage responds:

lol you mean the one I grabbed from flashkit.com because I am a lazy preloader programming bitch?

Who Wants Some Dishoom? Who Wants Some Dishoom?

I don't normally review submissions...

But Bollywood is awesome. Seriously. It's about time someone represented a stone cold Indian pimp. I mean, those guys REALLY know how to party, and it's about time they got some respect.

Smile! Smile!

Good post modern?

I didn't believe it was possible.... <i>good</i> post modern. I've seen lots of post modern work, almost every bit of it pure attention whoring shit. This... wasn't. And that's impressive. In a style filled with egomaniacs, you've found a way to express your sentiment without appearing "holier than thou". I'm not going into the symbolism. There's no need to. As a perfect use of symbolism, it is self explanatory.