O&J Kagerou Pan O&J Kagerou Pan

Amazingly random

I had the most wonderful seizure... it was great. All the flashing colors and whatnot... i wish I was on acid.

Oh, and make a flash with my music... or else.

Blue N' Pink-existential Blue N' Pink-existential

WIN

I laughed.

I cried.

I was reminded of painful childhood memories.

Never before have so few defined parameters meant so much....

SevenSeize responds:

I love you.

WadeFulp: Internet Badass WadeFulp: Internet Badass

OMFGILUFFJ00!!!

Nice to see some real regs like F00D get in on some really sweet flash. It was like a postcard from heaven.... or a dirty Russian brothel, I can't really tell which.

In short, anything with ZZ Top in it is awesome. Instant classic.

f0d responds:

ZZ top has some really long ass beards

The Best Game Ever The Best Game Ever

Was the glitching intentional?

It was, wasn't it? Literally all the difficulty came from lag. 1 star based on the idea that maybe the glitching was the game.

The Insanity Box The Insanity Box

Not enough LSD

I wasn't on enough LSD to have this game make sense, but it was a good substitute.

C'mon, pox, you're from debaucherous canada. Hook a NGer up with that sweet, sweet 'cid so I can play your game and have it make complete sense.

poxpower responds:

I got bored at like 10% of trying to make that game like a seizure-inducing drug trip :O

If I was a great coder, I could make a game where you just take drugs and the screen gets all fucked up as you play the game and it gets impossibly hard and insane just because the enemies are flying frogs and you're seeing colors like blurple and grue all over the place.

Project Inthri 3 Project Inthri 3

TWO HANDED!!!

You HAD to have known when you made this game it would be played two handed... AWESOME. Total ambidextrous experience.

Synching up both ships in your head... it was mindblowing. Strangley, it ends up I actually play BETTER left handed... who knew?

I wish ALL shooter games were two handed... it would revolutionize the genre....

Bad Timing Bad Timing

This is really good. I wish there were more submissions like this. I wish it had more technicality to it, but I'm so happy it's a "real band" that can be forgiven. A few awkward phrases here and there, but a "would clap" band if I saw you guys in a bar.

Scarface responds:

Yeah, the first six songs we recorded weren't our greatest; they're about a year old.

Our newest single "Stop the World" is a lot better sounding in my opinion.

Clip of WIP Clip of WIP

Theres some timing issues in there, but the material itself is still good. Considering the effort involved it's a good turnover.

bipolarmunkey responds:

thanks man. yea my timing was way off in some spots. appreciate you looking past that.

Leap Leap

Man, you gotta set that drum loop to the right beat at the proper count. Those drum samples are just not lined up right. There's nothing you can do on guitar to fix that.

thndr responds:

Thanks a lot man, will do! :)

I Hate You I Hate You

The feeling is mutual.

I'm assuming the pixel scale is enlarged for obvious reasons.

I approve of your contribution to the hate movement.

The-Great-One responds:

Thank You FUNKbrs. I hope you use this in the future.

Still Love You.