View Profile FUNKbrs

29 Movie Reviews

Animation was great. Voice work was a little fuzzy; subtitles might have helped. Seemed like a mic quality issue.

You know, because this is a review, and not a comment.

Just kidding, this flash was some of the best shit I've seen all year. I'd been hoping for some strong content this holiday season, and this submission hits on all artistic cylinders. It's aesthetic as fuck, the message is timely and necessary.

I'm sharing the shit out of this.

Seems like a journalisitically honest and factually accurate prediction of the end times.

I feel more prepared for the future after having watched this.

Amazingly random

I had the most wonderful seizure... it was great. All the flashing colors and whatnot... i wish I was on acid.

Oh, and make a flash with my music... or else.

12 Game Reviews

The concept of the zoom of death is cool, but other than that there's not a whole lot going on here.

Could be a fun game, but the principle on how clicking a virus makes the virus either split or disappear is never explained. Still, I like how the game play could be fast and the soundtrack was at least colorful.

Control was clunky; there was no need for driver-style controls. Not so much as stock music, let alone sound effects. The concepts of how the puzzles are supposed to be fun is never really explained.

113 Audio Reviews

Moral of the story: If you promise Mitch a handjob if he murders the old lady, you can have her wolfdog and when he goes to jail you don't have to make with the handjob. The gang won't be nearly as impressed because you'll never be able to take credit for the murder, but you'll have an awesome wolf dog to console you.

HeadMistressSeven responds:

I never kissed Mitch. Maybe it was my little sister?

Little guitar heavy on the mix, but my speakers are shit so maybe that's more on me than you.

I liked the dynamic pauses in the guitar and the intricate hihat work.

Could have used more vocals, but then again good vocals are the holy grail.

I feel like you should have found a sacrifice for that pentagram to appease the demon that possessed that man to kill that woman.

HeadMistressSeven responds:

I knew you would have practical advice.

6 Art Reviews

I like how the dog looks like he's laughing as the ducks fly past the hunter.

Knowing Duck Hunt reference?

HeadMistressSeven responds:

I don't think he played it, but I definitely did.

Very interesting how you tried to show the muscles in the characters.

I like muscles.

It's a frankenheart. Does this mean it rises from the grave?

HeadMistressSeven responds:

I think it means that it refuses to quit beating, which may or may not be a good thing.

Sometimes a small pneumatic combustion cannon is the right tool for the job. At least when the job is spraying blood and gore into a fine mist, anyways.

FUNK brs @FUNKbrs