The Tweet Before Christmas The Tweet Before Christmas

Animation was great. Voice work was a little fuzzy; subtitles might have helped. Seemed like a mic quality issue.

You know, because this is a review, and not a comment.

Just kidding, this flash was some of the best shit I've seen all year. I'd been hoping for some strong content this holiday season, and this submission hits on all artistic cylinders. It's aesthetic as fuck, the message is timely and necessary.

I'm sharing the shit out of this.

World War Crash World War Crash

Seems like a journalisitically honest and factually accurate prediction of the end times.

I feel more prepared for the future after having watched this.

O&J Kagerou Pan O&J Kagerou Pan

Amazingly random

I had the most wonderful seizure... it was great. All the flashing colors and whatnot... i wish I was on acid.

Oh, and make a flash with my music... or else.

Red Eats Yellow (submission for LD40) Red Eats Yellow (submission for LD40)

The concept of the zoom of death is cool, but other than that there's not a whole lot going on here.

Sneez Sneez

Could be a fun game, but the principle on how clicking a virus makes the virus either split or disappear is never explained. Still, I like how the game play could be fast and the soundtrack was at least colorful.

LD 40 - The more possibilities you have the harder it gets LD 40 - The more possibilities you have the harder it gets

Control was clunky; there was no need for driver-style controls. Not so much as stock music, let alone sound effects. The concepts of how the puzzles are supposed to be fun is never really explained.

Never Home Never Home

Little guitar heavy on the mix, but my speakers are shit so maybe that's more on me than you.

I liked the dynamic pauses in the guitar and the intricate hihat work.

Could have used more vocals, but then again good vocals are the holy grail.

Story Time With Seven (Halloween Story) Story Time With Seven (Halloween Story)

I feel like you should have found a sacrifice for that pentagram to appease the demon that possessed that man to kill that woman.

SevenSeize responds:

I knew you would have practical advice.

Bad Timing Bad Timing

This is really good. I wish there were more submissions like this. I wish it had more technicality to it, but I'm so happy it's a "real band" that can be forgiven. A few awkward phrases here and there, but a "would clap" band if I saw you guys in a bar.

Scarface responds:

Yeah, the first six songs we recorded weren't our greatest; they're about a year old.

Our newest single "Stop the World" is a lot better sounding in my opinion.

I Hate You I Hate You

The feeling is mutual.

I'm assuming the pixel scale is enlarged for obvious reasons.

I approve of your contribution to the hate movement.

The-Great-One responds:

Thank You FUNKbrs. I hope you use this in the future.

Still Love You.