View Profile FUNKbrs

All 103 Audio Reviews

40 w/ Responses

nice trip track!!!

Man, that is some trip shit. Add a couple of spontaneous lighting strikes with this loop (a kicked reverb coil works nicely), and you've got something that'll make a judge trip his shit.

very creepy

Makes me think of an invesion of giant insects.... a little bright, but very good.

nice use of distortion

but the track is a little right heavey. More a background track to a fusion song. Very good though.

thanks. alittle wrath, just what I ordered.

However, the straight pulse is your friend. I know its a cliché, but it WORKS.

You like those round drums, don't you?

I just feel you need to add another layer. You're trips are excellent, but I NEED that BOOM BOOM BOOM!

Nice head bobber.

I just think it could do with a little more traditonal sounds in it. Lay this on a house beat and I think you've really got something. Add a couple of stutter builds, and were talking masterpiece. This is a nice light tripper, but it needs a little more wrath.

Damn, if only it wasnt sped up....

Have you thought about going to one of the "help" forums on NG? I'm certain someone could tell you whats going on.

wow, They need a "classical piano" genre...

A little too much verb, but obviously great keyboard work. However, the rhythms seem to slip in places. Overall, a great demonstration of true musical talent.

OMG!

GOD! Youve even got that "rushing air" sound that is so hard to attain! Insane melody, simple yet driving beats, great builds, all that could really added now is lyrics, but theyd probably only detract.... I really have no improvements I can think of....

JOY!

This IS nice and light! Reminds me of megaman, with a sweet taste of atonality! Of course, I would but in a boomier bass, but there's not really much improvment to make on this...

Sometimes a small pneumatic combustion cannon is the right tool for the job. At least when the job is spraying blood and gore into a fine mist, anyways.

FUNK brs @FUNKbrs